Joint pain is one of the widely affected health problems of today’s lifestyle. Anyone who is suffering with a chronic joint pain will know how debilitating it is to live with that pain. Western medicine probably does not have a permanent solution for such chronic joint pains, while temporary relief can be possible with pain suppressants. The relief disappears with its effect diminishing after some hours. But how will that help?
We often think that the pain is the problem but fail to find the real damage that is causing the pain. There may be a tearing of a ligament, bone damage etc leading to the painful joints. A permanent solution is needed. Sometimes these joint pains make life frustrating & stiff, but there is a natural way to lead a quality life without joint pain i.e. Naturopathy. Where can we find Naturopathy in its purest form?
KINAY, a Naturopathic paradise
Experts at KINAY, a Naturopathy centre in Noida claim that Naturopathy has an effective safe treatment with 100% cure for all kinds of joint pain, arthritis & orthopedic problems with treating the root cause rather than just the symptoms. KINAY believes that Naturopathy Therapies & massages with some natural essential oils can treat the internal damage as well as the outer pain.
How does it work?
Naturopathy medicine teaches to work towards improving your digestive health, reduce intestinal permeability and modulate bowel flora. However, naturopathy therapies such as acupuncture, soft tissue massage, topical application of creams and gels & low-level laser therapy are all natural options for pain relief.
Some Naturopathy therapies available at KINAY that can help
- Swedish massage – A Swedish massage with gentle strokes & moderate pressure has been proved to reduce joint pain & stiffness resulting in improved range of motion. However, massage therapy too should be given at an appropriate time to see your body respond to it positively. Massage may not be as helpful during a very active pain when joints are especially tender & sensitive. It is best for osteoarthritis, low back pain, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Acupuncture – It relieves pain by stimulating nerves, muscles & connective tissue activating body’s natural pain killers. It improves blood circulation to the inflamed areas. Acupuncture diverts the painful sensations to the brain, which stimulates the body’s pain-relieving hormones, endorphins & encephalins to work on relieving pain. It is effective in Osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, low back pain, neck & shoulder pain, knee pain
- Vibro Massage – Vibro massage positive impacts over human neuromuscular apparatus because during vibro massage, the vibrating motors distract the pain signals going up & down, lower the impact on the brain so the patients’ muscles work, but lactic acid does not accumulate. It increases blood circulation & relieves discomfort.
- Packs & Compresses (Hot/Cold) – Heat treatments, with heating pads/ warm baths, help in soothing stiff joints & tired muscles as it enhances blood circulation, delivers nutrients to the joints, getting your body limber and ready for exercise or activity. Cold is best for acute pain; it restricts blood vessels, slowing circulation and reducing swelling. It also numbs nerve endings, dulling pain.
- Yoga & Exercise – Yoga uses deep breathing, meditation and body postures to increase body strength maintain balance, flexibility. It has been proved to decrease joint pain and stiffness, as well as improve relaxation and reduce stress. It is beneficial for fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, low back pain.
- Diet & Nutrition – Diet plays a vital role in maintaining your health & body weight, which is important for keeping your joint pains relieved. Most of the therapy experts at KINAY advice on foods to make the treatments most effective. Dietary changes help in controlling Arthritis, joint pains, inflammation & osteoarthritis. It is better to have a balanced weight, diet & nutrient supplements to build strength than to stay with painful joints.
- Weight Loss Therapies – The extra pounds of fat impose double pressure the painful & swollen joints. It is vital to maintain a healthy weight by having weight loss therapies with a balanced diet & regular physical activity. Naturopathy therapies like colon hydrotherapy, steam bath, sauna bath help to lose weight efficiently. With these weight loss therapies, low-impact exercise five days a week. It is good to relieve joint pains & osteoarthritis naturally.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) – Some physical therapists and chiropractors, transcutaneous electrical stimulation (TENS) is a form of electrical stimulation used to relieve pain. Small electrodes are placed on the affected area and electromagnetic current is delivered through the skin. It can relieve osteoarthritis.
Through these Naturopathy therapies, the massage & natural therapy specialists at KINAY not only provide personalized care & relief from chronic joint pains but also help manage painful arthritis, Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis, in a naturally effective way without any side-effects. As listed above, these naturopathy therapies act magic on your painful joints while they give you other forms of wellness & health benefits. KINAY in Noida is one of the best naturopathy centre to indulge yourself in Natural healing & well – being.
For any related queries on KINAY’s effective massages & therapies, visit: http://www.kailashnaturopathy.com or call 0120-2727000/7900