Can Weight loss be attained through a magical exercise or treatment?
No, loosing extra weight and keeping it off is not easy, when we are confronted with so much of unhealthy fast food every day. Weight loss & fitness needs a lot of dedication, commitment & patience. Gyms are the ultimate destination for fitness lovers. Committing to a regular workout schedule isn’t easy, it needs proper rest, nutrition & a combination of cardiovascular & strength training exercise.
Your Fitness dream has to run through various factors to give ultimate results.
- Consistent & realistic attitude – 99% goal oriented attitude and 1% task is very essential for you to attain a balanced body. Slimming is a slow process & needs patience.
- Experienced trainer – A self-motivated trainer is very crucial for keeping you on through your workout regime. An experienced gym trainer guides you with a planned workout schedule to give you effective results loosing pounds.
- Balanced diet – Diet modification is an important part of your weight loss program. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins and fat-free or low-fat diary. Do not skip meals. Eating at regular intervals sends a signal to the body that it does not have to store calories, thereby allowing it to increase its metabolic rate.
- Systematic workout schedule– Hitting the gym won’t give you instant results. A planned workout session with relevant exercises will help you burn down calories.
- Cardiovascular exercise – Cardiovascular exercise is essential for weight loss. It’s effective at burning calories and body fat.
- Squat – Regular strength training will increase your lean muscle mass speeding up your metabolism to operate & burning more calories off your body. Squatting is a great strength-training exercise that targets your lower back, glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves.
- Bench press -Bench pressing is another great strength training exercise. It targets your pecs, shoulders and triceps.
- Wide grip pull up – Wide-grip pull-ups target your latissimus dorsi, middle back and biceps.
- Bicycle – Bicycles are a great strength-training exercise for your core, which acts as the foundation for your body.
Practicing all these factors on a regular basis gives you the confidence of having a more beautiful, sober and fit body.
Kailash Health village Gym assures you of the best results through not only ultra modern gyming equipments but also trainers who will take you smoothly through the fat churning workouts, keeping you motivated on your fitness journey.
For more details, please visit our website at: http://www.kailashhealthvillage.com